Nov 24, 2007

My iPhone Story

You are probably familiar with those iPhone commercials depicting people using their phones in real situations that would occur in life. Well I have my own.

I regularly attend a computer class at my local college. One day during class a discussion arose about the sharp rise in price of technology stocks. My teacher used Google as an example and asked if anyone knew what the price per share currently was and what it had been 1 year ago. Having had Google as one of the stocks I was monitoring, I quickly took out my iPhone and checked the price. The class was amazed at the speed with which I was able to gather this information. The professor soon used this information to calculate the amount of money one would have gained in investing a certain amount about a year ago. I was glad that our class was able to learn using valid information, and not a mere estimate. The professor then thanked me after class.
[Via - iphonematters.com]